December 12, 2019
Parts Outside Sales Representative- Santa Fe Springs, CA and Fontana, CA
|Job Title: Parts Outside Sales Rep.
||Department: Aftermarket Parts Group
|Reports to: Parts Mgr./Aftermarket Parts Mgr.
||Exempt / Non-Exempt: Exempt
Our outside sales representatives are responsible for the promotion, marketing, and sales of company products (parts) and any special services to clients and potential customers outside the company premises.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**)
Qualifications & Skills:
- Outside sales representatives develop and employ various customer sales strategies such as sales visits, cold calling, and distribution of promotional/marketing materials
- They scout and identify potential customers by calling/emailing/cold calling which provides statistics of a target market
- In performing their duties, outside sales representatives interact with clients to identify their needs and offer them products/services which are capable of meeting their requirements
- They establish and maintain good working relationships with clients such that generate sales and increases new clientele
- Outside sales representatives work description also includes maintaining contact with customers through calls and emails to ensure satisfaction
- Their role also involves providing periodic reports of expenses and sales operation to management
- They are responsible for the professional execution of sales operation in a manner that enhances our company image and public outlook
- They conduct sales negotiation with clients to strike a favorable bargain that sees optimal profit for company and quality service for client
- Minimum 2+ years counter and or Outside Sales experience
- Proficient written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic to effectively manage multiple tasks and prioritize
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers in face to face interactions.
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills.
- Ability to learn and navigate current and new software quickly (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to type 25 WPM+
- Bi-lingual a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.